The annual list, updated as new things arise:
- Skiffy and Fanty Podcast - I'll be interviewed on this Hugo-Award-nominated podcast about my work in general and about Out of This World and Queen of Swords Press specifically. Date of broadcast is TBD.
- Quatrefoil Library, Minneapolis - March 26th, 1-4PM. Queer Author Series - readings and signings by a bunch of local authors, including yours truly.
- Speculations SF Reading Series - April 19th, 6:30-7:45PM. I'll be reading from works new and in progress and such at DreamHaven Books in Minneapolis, MN.
- Tea and Ghost Stories - April 29th, 5PM. Bingley's Tea Room, Minneapolis. I'll be reading a selection of my various ghost stories, there will be books for sale and excellent tea!
- Books and Beer Pop-up Store, Lake Monster Brewing, St. Paul. - May 11th, 5:30-9:30. I will be there with the new print edition of Out of This World, as well copies of Respectable Horror and sundry promo materials for upcoming works.
- WisCon, Madison, WI - May 26th-29th. Programming participant - panels and reading. Wandering about, being authorial and publisherial as well.
- Queer Voices Pride Month Reading and Book Fair, Central Library, Minneapolis. June 27th. 5:30-9:00. Reading and book table.
- Diversicon, St. Paul, MN - July 21-23rd. Panelist and returning Special Guest.
- Worldcon 75, Helsinki, Finland - August 9-13. Programming participant and moderator.
- Lesbian Historic Motif Podcast with host Heather Rose Jones - September 2, two-part interview with me about my work and books I like to read.
- Boneshaker Books, Minneapolis - September 15th, 6-8PM. Author reading with author Rachel Gold.
- WomenVenture Women Mean Business Marketplace and Luncheon, Minneapolis, MN - October 13th. Queen of Swords Press will have a book table.
- 2017 Twin Cities Book Festival, St. Paul, MN - October 14th. Queen of Swords Press will have a book table.
- Lounge Book Virtual Horror Festival, Lounge Books - October 25-31. Interviews, blog posts, book reviews, giveaways, etc. I'm being interviewed.
- Sirens Conference on Women in Fantasy, Vail, CO - October 26-29. Round table moderator, "Kissing the Witch: Fantasy Women as Lovers." Breakfast discussion moderator: A Feast of Sorrows by Angela Slatter
- "It's Not Just a Job, It's an Adventure!" - a presentation on starting a small press by Catherine Lundoff. Q&A to follow. DreamHaven Books and Comics, Minneapolis. November 16th, 6:30-7:30PM.
- Author Reading from Silver Moon at Quatrefoil Library, Minneapolis, MN. December 13th, 7-8PM. I'll be reading from the new edition!