- The annual list, updated as new things arise; right now, there's a bunch of things that aren't confirmed yet but I'll update when I have details:
- greydogtales - Online. Queer Horror Month Celebration (collaboration with Gingernuts of Horror). Monthlong through January. I have a lengthy interview up about my work and thoughts about queer horror; plus, my short fiction collection Out of This World: Queer Speculative Fiction will be on sale 1/21-1/27.
- Queen of Swords Press 2nd Birthday Celebration at Bingley's Tea Salon - Minneapolis. January 19th, 2-4PM. Books, munchies, chocolate and excellent company! Come celebrate with us!
- Not Just a Job, Round 2: Starting and Maintaining a Small Press - Minneapolis. March 21st, 6:30-7:30, DreamHaven Books. Queen of Swords Press, Year 2!
- In Flagrante Delicto: Writing Effective Sex Scenes - The Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers, March 31, online, 9:30-11:30AM PST. Write better sex scenes!
- So You Want to Put Together an Anthology?- The Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers, April 7, online, 9:30-11:30AM PST. Workshop on what goes into editing an anthology, creating a call for stories, finding writers, etc.
- ClexaCon - Las Vegas, NV. April 11-15. Queen of Swords Press will also be splitting a table with author Rachel Gold and will have some books from Blind Eye Books in the Dealer's Room.
- UntitledTown, Green Bay, WI. April 26-28th. Presenting author, presumably selling books and possibly speaking to a university class.
- WisCon, Madison, WI - May 24th-27th. Awaiting approval for a Queen of Swords Press party for our new titles.
- New York City - Bluestockings Bookstore reading, maybe? TBD
- 4th Street Fantasy, St. Louis Park, MN, June 13-16. Possibly appearing as a panelist.
- OutWrite 2019 - Washington, D.C. TBD. Had a great time last year, hoping to be back again this year.
- 2019 Twin Cities Book Festival, St. Paul, MN. October TBD. Queen of Swords Press will hopefully have a book table and will be hosting author Michael Merriam again as a guest author.
- Multiverse Con - Atlanta, GA. October 18-20th. Author guest - doing panels, a reading and so forth. My wife, Jana Pullman, will be an artist guest.
- Minnesota Women's Art Festival - TBD. Queen of Swords Press is hoping to have a book table and feature artwork by book artist Jana Pullman once again.