- The annual list, updated as new things arise; right now, there's a bunch of things that aren't yet confirmed but I expect updates soon:
- Hannah's Bookshelf - February 2nd, 4-6PM (U.K. time). I'm getting interviewed by the amazing Hannah Priest, editor, writer, scholar, politician and radio host on North Manchester FM. Check out the livestream if you're not in the area.
- Cocktail Hour Podcast - February 7th. Air date shortly thereafter. I'll be interviewed about my current and upcoming work and Queen of Swords Press
- Quatrefoil Women Author's Reading - March 18th. 1-4PM. Annual event at the Anderson Library at the University of MN. Come and hear your favorite queer women authors read their latest! Readers include Rachel Gold, Catherine Friend, MB Panichi and other writers, including me.
- "One Night in Saint Martin" on the Lesbian Historic Motif Podcast - March 31st. My work read aloud! By someone else! With theatrical flare!
- ClexaCon - Las Vegas, NV. April 5-9. I'll be on the panel "Labels: Why We Need Them. Or Do We?" with the publishers from Blindeye Books and Sapphire Books. Queen of Swords Press will also be splitting a table with Blindeye Books in the Dealer's Room.
- Shelfies Interview - April 30, online at Underground Book Reviews. Interview about my writing process, publishing, plans for Queen of Swords Press, etc.
- WisCon, Madison, WI - May 25th-28th. Programming participant. Also hosting a release party for Queen of Swords Press' new title, Murder on the Titania and Other Steam-Powered Adventures by Alex Acks and sundry other works.
- Books and Beer Pop-up Store, June 23rd. 1-6. Summit Brewing, St. Paul.
- 4th Street Fantasy, St. Louis Park, MN, June 22-24
- OutWrite 2018 - Washington, D.C. August 3rd - 5th. Author reading and a panel discussion.
- St. Cloud Pride/Pride in the Park - St. Cloud, MN. September 14-15. Queen of Swords Press table at Pride in the Park on the 15th. I'll also be doing a reading and author talk at the Great River Regional Library with author Rachel Gold.
- Once Upon a Crime Bookstore: Karin Kallmaker and Friends - Minneapolis, MN. September 28th, 7-9PM. Group author reading by Karin, Jessie Chandler, me and other folks.
- 2018 Twin Cities Book Festival, St. Paul, MN. October 13th. Queen of Swords Press will have a book table and will be hosting author Michael Merriam as a guest author.
- Wordbrew 6, Kieran's Irish Pub, Minneapolis. October 28th, 1-5 PM. The annual extravaganza of local science fiction, fantasy and horror writers reading their work. Different line up every year!
- Emily Byrne at I Heart Lesfic on November 9th.
- Books and Beer Popup Store, AZ Gallery, St. Paul. December 1, 1-6PM. I'll have a book table and there will be munchies and art and other authors.
- Book release party for Scourge of the Seas of Time (and Space) - DreamHaven Books, Minneapolis, December 5, 6:30-7:45. Featuring readings by yours truly and Michael Merriam. Also chocolate.
- Minnesota Women's Art Festival - Minneapolis. December 8, 9:30-4:30. Queen of Swords Press will have a book table and will feature artwork by book artist Jana Pullman.
- Scourge of the Seas of Time (and Space) Reading - Eat My Words Bookstore, Minneapolis. December 13th, 7-8PM. Michael Merriam and I will be reading and signing books.
- Queer Holiday Fair at the L Spot - Minneapolis. December 15th, 4-8PM. Stop by Minneapolis's new fun LGBT shop for a holiday craft and book fair.