- A jolly afternoon at the ER with my mom, sent there after she fell as a result of the fever that accompanied the flu that she acquired.
- Mom is fortunately not hurt but now I have some species of crud that *might* be flu
- Hospital discharged Mom on Sunday on rather short notice, accessible cabs canceled on us (something about available drivers and the flu, probably), and I was too sick to participate, not to mention being barred from Mom's building due to possible flu (are you sensing a theme here?). So Jana was the hero of the day and retrieved Mom and wrangled staff at assisted living.
- Plumber came by today to tell us our semi new water heater is hosed
- I have 3 stories in progress
- Agent Carter is pretty cool
- "Penny Dreadful" is interesting
- I'm here doing day jobbery, after 9 hours or so and still have crud and all I want in the world is for these damn reports to finish so I can analyze the data. Sigh.