- My tooth is fixed! Four months of sundry procedures, 3 rounds of antibiotics and multiple checkups! Let it be said that when I decide to acquire a dental infection, I do not do it by halves,
- Last week I got an iffy medical test result, of the variety that results in calls from a hospital and a summons to more testing. Went in this morning, went through a more uncomfortable and intense set of tests and got to sit in the waiting room looking nervous until the tech popped out with a cheery "All clear!" and a high five. So that's a very definite relief.
- On Friday after the hospital call and some subsequent nonsense from the billing department, I stopped by our local cupcake shop, A Cupcake Social, and ordered my favorite cupcake. One of the owners noticed I looked sad and I said that I'd had a very bad day. He promptly gave me the cupcake to cheer me up. So this week, I ordered some of their lovely cupcakes for a thing by way of saying thanks. :-)
- 1: Happy news! Some thoughts! Maybe a soupçon of artistic bitterness!
- 2: Sundry updates
- 3: Worldcon, Part 2 - The Nonconvention Trip
- 4: Two bits of good news!
- 5: Worldcon 75 Write-up Part 1
- 6: “It’ll be Good for Your Career…”
- 7: Catching up post
- 8: Old(er) Women in SF/F - book and story list Part 1 A through M – see Part 2 for N-Z
- 9: Old(er) Women in SF/F - book and story list - Part 2 for N-Z
- 10: News! And more News! And then...well, you get the idea
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags