Now that Sekrit Project has been approved and is due out next month (don't have release date yet, but guessing soon), I have carte blanche to talk about it. Amongst the many new things that I've been tackling this year (and there's been a lot), I tried my hand at a spot of gaming tie-in writing, specifically a short story for Onyx Path Publishing's Vampire the Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition (Dark Ages, as opposed to other parts of the gameverse) tie-in anthology, "The Cainite Conspiracies." "Incarnadine Seas" is set in the late 13th century and is about the unlikely alliance between a Jewish sorceress (exiled from England - an actual historical event, I might add) and a female Gangrel from France, both under attack by a Tremere thaumaturge. Gangrel and Tremere are vampire clans, for folks not familiar with the game. I did a lot of research for this, including 400 + pages of gaming manual, a bunch of V20 Wiki and game-related stuff as well as what I could find on Jewish medieval history. Hopefully, I did a good job! Cover and release date when I have them. :-)
- 1: Happy news! Some thoughts! Maybe a soupçon of artistic bitterness!
- 2: Sundry updates
- 3: Worldcon, Part 2 - The Nonconvention Trip
- 4: Two bits of good news!
- 5: Worldcon 75 Write-up Part 1
- 6: “It’ll be Good for Your Career…”
- 7: Catching up post
- 8: Old(er) Women in SF/F - book and story list Part 1 A through M – see Part 2 for N-Z
- 9: Old(er) Women in SF/F - book and story list - Part 2 for N-Z
- 10: News! And more News! And then...well, you get the idea
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags