I've started a project on Twitter that I'd been thinking about already, but which now feels a lot more urgent. Organizations that work with LGBTQ populations tend to be critically underfunded and understaffed. It shouldn't take horrible tragedies for them to get support for education, advocacy and organization they provide. So for the rest of Pride Month, I'm going to be boosting several organizations (not business at this time) a day. Hashtag is #prideorgs and my Twitter is @clundoff for those who want to boost, follow along, etc.
- 1: Happy news! Some thoughts! Maybe a soupçon of artistic bitterness!
- 2: Sundry updates
- 3: Worldcon, Part 2 - The Nonconvention Trip
- 4: Two bits of good news!
- 5: Worldcon 75 Write-up Part 1
- 6: “It’ll be Good for Your Career…”
- 7: Catching up post
- 8: Old(er) Women in SF/F - book and story list Part 1 A through M – see Part 2 for N-Z
- 9: Old(er) Women in SF/F - book and story list - Part 2 for N-Z
- 10: News! And more News! And then...well, you get the idea
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags