I wrote an expanded version of my Emiky Byrne post on being an awards judge and common mistakes that I see writers making in their entries. Do check out the other entries too! K.T. Grant always does a great job with this annual event and you can often find some new lesfic authors and publishers to check out! http://kbgbabbles.com/2016/01/catherine-
- 1: Happy news! Some thoughts! Maybe a soupçon of artistic bitterness!
- 2: Sundry updates
- 3: Worldcon, Part 2 - The Nonconvention Trip
- 4: Two bits of good news!
- 5: Worldcon 75 Write-up Part 1
- 6: “It’ll be Good for Your Career…”
- 7: Catching up post
- 8: Old(er) Women in SF/F - book and story list Part 1 A through M – see Part 2 for N-Z
- 9: Old(er) Women in SF/F - book and story list - Part 2 for N-Z
- 10: News! And more News! And then...well, you get the idea
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags