Somewhat improbably, seeing as I no longer drink beer or other alcohol and haven't for a number of years now, I'm participating in the first local Books and Beer Pop-up Bookstore at Lake Monster Brewing in St. Paul on 5/11 (tomorrow night or tonight, depending on when you read this), from 5-9. There will be 25 participating authors and one local indie bookstore, Moon Palace Books, representing a bunch of different genres. It should be fun. C'mon down and say hi. I'll be nursing a few sips of beer along with about a gallon of water. :-)
- 1: Sundry updates
- 2: Worldcon, Part 2 - The Nonconvention Trip
- 3: Two bits of good news!
- 4: Worldcon 75 Write-up Part 1
- 5: “It’ll be Good for Your Career…”
- 6: Catching up post
- 7: Old(er) Women in SF/F - book and story list Part 1 A through M – see Part 2 for N-Z
- 8: Old(er) Women in SF/F - book and story list - Part 2 for N-Z
- 9: News! And more News! And then...well, you get the idea
- 10: News! New column, story acceptance and stuff!
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags