Been another full week of more stress and wackiness, but lots of progress on various things.
- Had new author photos taken and should have final ones later on this week
- Started vetting the author contract for Queen of Swords Press (written by my IP attorney, for those curious).
- Got the manuscript for a new mentoring/editing project that I'll be doing with a local author.
- Met with my biz attorney for more LLC setup.
- Started estate planning.
- Met with my new accountant and started the adventure that is Quickbooks.
- Finished a blog post for Emily L. Byrne's first Best Lesbian Erotica appearance.
- Sketched out proposals for sekrit new project.
- Wrangled day job and more day job. And migraine and more day job.
- Class prep for my Loft Literary class this weekend. Find out tomorrow if it carries.