Somewhat improbably, seeing as I no longer drink beer or other alcohol and haven't for a number of years now, I'm participating in the first local Books and Beer Pop-up Bookstore at Lake Monster Brewing in St. Paul on 5/11 (tomorrow night or tonight, depending on when you read this), from 5-9. There will be 25 participating authors and one local indie bookstore, Moon Palace Books, representing a bunch of different genres. It should be fun. C'mon down and say hi. I'll be nursing a few sips of beer along with about a gallon of water. :-)
- 1: Off to another WisCon and related fun
- 2: Books and Beer Pop-up Bookstore - Thursday night (5/11)
- 3: "Silver Moon" - thoughts and an explanation
- 4: Greening our lives
- 5: Sexual harassment at cons, revisited - Part 1
- 6: Harassment at Cons, Part 2
- 7: Roundup of various bits of excitement
- 8: RESPECTABLE HORROR is here! Plus, updates
- 9: "Victor Frankenstein"
- 10: New review and Patreon news!
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags